The Dualtron Storm is equipped with two state-of-the-art Minimotors’ Direct Drive Brushless (HUB) motors that deliver a total power of 6640W, enough to take you to unbelievable speeds that exceed 62 mph. The immense torque combined with a relatively low curb weight of 101 lbs means that the ‘Storm’ can go as fast as 62 mph, much quicker than its predecessor. To top things off, it also comes fitted with a huge battery pack of 72V 2268Wh, powered by LG, which enables the ‘Storm’ to travel 80 miles* with ease.
Equipped with 11-inch Ultra-Wide tubeless tires, and enhanced water-resistance throughout its body, The Storm is the perfect electric scooter built for off-road, cross-country use. It boasts its ability to climb almost any hills with a slope of 70% (around 35°). The ‘Storm’ dares to claim itself the “King of Mountains”.
- Motor: MAX 6,640 watt BLDC dual hub motor
- Battery: 72 volt - 31.5 Ah - 2,268Wh - LG 3500 cells – Removable battery design
- Charge time: 21 hours with standard charger, 10 hours with 2 standard chargers, 4.8 hours with the quick charger
- Max Range: 120km (may vary depending on rider weight, road conditions, and ambient temperature)
- Max Speed: Up to 88+ km/h (depending on rider weight, road conditions, state of charge, and ambient temperature)
- Climbing Grade: 70% or 35 degrees depending on rider weight and state of charge
- Braking System: Hydraulic brakes with ABS standard and 160mm disks
- Lighting: Stem lighting, Dual LED Headlight and Taillight, Brake Light, Turn Signals
- Built in Horn
- Max Load: 330 lbs
- Scooter Weight: 102 lbs
- Product Material: Frame and Handle are aviation grade 6082-T6 aluminum alloy, the shaft is SCM440 steel, and plastic covers